About Raymond James Investment Services
Raymond James Investment Services (Raymond James) offers a full support package to commercially independent wealth managers, providing an open architecture administration platform, client reporting, research tools and technology solutions, enabling them to meet the individual needs of their clients in the most cost effective manner. Where relevant, Raymond James also offers a regulatory umbrella that includes compliance, supervision, FSA authorisation and professional indemnity cover. Raymond James is one of the fastest growing wealth management businesses in the UK today, supporting 75 commercially independent practices, which represent a mix of private client investment managers, stockbrokers and investment focused financial planners located throughout the UK. We commenced operation in 2001 and now have over 18,000 client accounts representing total assets of £3.30 billion (US$5.12 billion).*
Our US parent company, Raymond James Financial, has US$407 billion assets under administration and supports 6,200 financial wealth managers serving 2.4 million client accounts primarily in the United States, Canada, the UK and elsewhere.**
At Raymond James we give wealth managers the freedom to own and operate their own businesses whilst maintaining the complete support of a recognised leader in private client investment management. By offering wealth managers access to a comprehensive selection of products and tools, in addition to robust compliance and supervision services where appropriate, we enable them to meet the individual needs of their clients in the most cost effective manner. We do not centrally manufacture or distribute proprietary investment products in the UK, rather we offer wealth managers unprecedented access to a broad range of assets and tax wrappers.
In terms of assets, we offer access to all classes, including;
- Equities, Bonds, Investment Trusts, ETFs
- Retail Funds (including tracker funds) and Institutional Share Classes of Funds (where minimums are met)
- Wider Range Investments including Hedge Funds, Property Funds, Commodity Funds, Private Equity Funds and Structured Products
Raymond James also provides access to a full range of tax wrappers, including:
- ISAs, with Raymond James as the ISA manager
- Pension wrappers, offered by 30+ pension administrators, including SIPPs and SSASs as well as solutions that allow for protected rights and Section 32 assets to be managed by the wealth manager
- A range of offshore portfolio bond wrappers as well as an onshore bond solution
This is the first time that such a comprehensive range of services has been available to commercially independent wealth managers and investment managers in the UK.
For more information about our products and services, please click here.
* Raymond James stats as of March 31, 2013.
**RJF stats as of March 31, 2013.